There are a few Plumbers and plumbing services in Bethel Park. They can install or repairs piping systems, plumbing fixtures and equipment such as water heaters.
All plumbers should be certified specialist, with the appropriate equipment and clothing.
Plumbers in Bethel Park
ACTION BROS PLUMBING & HTG CO 2941 IDAHO AVE , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-1633
DUPONT IRRIGATION 2788 S PARK RD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-3839
GILLECE PLBG HTG COLG ELEC INC 3347 INDUSTRIAL BLVD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-2543
MAKRINOS PLUMBING 1049 TRANSIT BLVD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-2555
MANION PLUMBING INC 5940 KINGS SCHOOL RD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-3346
MARK GILLECE PLUMBING 559 BROUGHTON RD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-3728
PATRICCA PLUMBING INC P O BOX 816 , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-0816
RENZO PLUMBING 2749 BETHEL CHURCH RD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-2036
ZEUGER PLUMBING CO INC 211 PATTERSON RD , BETHEL PARK, PA 15102-1107
Plumbers needed skills
- Reading blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine layout of water supply, waste, and venting systems
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locating and marking positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
- Measuring, cutting, bending, and threading pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Testing pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Communicating with co-workers, other tradespeople and subcontractors, and management
- Planning and performing complex calculations for specialized projects
- Providing time and cost estimates of the work to be performed (both labor and materials)
- Awareness of legal regulations and safety issues
- Being comfortable when working in confined spaces or at great heights
- Ensuring safety standards and build regulations are met.